Quilted Tote Workshop w/Dana Miller
You'll learn to make a stylish and functional bag with beautiful fabrics. I will guide you through the steps of assembling, quilting and finishing your tote. You'll leave the workshop with a beautiful handmade accessory that you'll be proud to carry. ALL SUPPLIES ARE INCLUDED.
This workshop is perfect for sewists & quilters of all skill levels, whether you're a beginner or an experienced stitcher.
CLASS TIME & LOCATION:
Sunday, February 25, 2024
10:00am to 4:00pm
1305 Palmetto Avenue, Unit E, Pacifica
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR ALL THE DETAILS AND POLICIES.
- Must know the basics of how to sew.
- Must have a working knowledge of your sewing machine.
- Basic quilting knowledge helpful, but not required.
- Make sure your machine is in good working order and the tension is correct for a basic straight stitch. There will not be time during class to troubleshoot any major machine problems or teach you how to use your machine.
Included in the Class Price:
- Fabric for completed tote
- Fusible fleece and Shapeflex Interfacing
- One magnetic closure
- Coordinating thread
- Use of all rotary cutters, rulers, mats, scissors and irons in the classroom
Supplies Needed For Class
- Sewing Machine
- Machine Quilting Needles: Machine quilting needles have a specifically tapered, ultra sharp point and extra stiff shaft to provide better stitch quality through multiple layers of fabric.
- 1/4" foot for your sewing machine
- Standard foot for your sewing machine
Quilted Tote Bag Workshop w/Dana Miller
Classes cancelled 7 days in advance will receive a full refund. Classes cancelled the week of class will receive 1/2 of the amount back. No refunds will be given for cancellations with 24 hours of the class start time. You may gift your spot to a friend, in which case no refund will be given. Please contact me immediately with the new guests' information.